Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring is here! Well at least it is here in the plant incubator, here are some pictures of some of the seedlings that have sprouted.

Tomatoes




Roma



Cherry or Grape

Zucchini






And out in the garden there is signs of life in the cold frame.
Iceberg Lettuce

 Only two pots here have sprouted, I am not sure if I am having problems yet as I have not had time to check the germination periods on all these seeds.
Most of that is Brussel sprouts, Broccoli, eggplant and some romaine type lettuce. I may have to restart these. It is warm enough here to till the garden but I am no fool, I will wait. I am taking my vacation this year to coincide with garden planting time, I can not wait. I have not received word if it has been approved yet so wish me luck.

Tim 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.