Friday, June 26, 2009

Around the yard





Some views around the yard in heat that I did not sign up for when I moved NORTH! My husband was laughing while asking me this morning if I thought the state of Illinios didn't have summers? My reply: Not like Alabama summers!!! Ok, I will shut up about the heat now.....


I didnt' have the ability to hang clothes out until I moved here. And I love it. The poles are old and rusty so I planted some morning glories and I am now training them up the poles.














My pictures of the garden just didn't capture it as I would like. Tim is much better at photography than I. He will be home later this evening, so I will get hime to take some garden pictures this weekend. But here is one showing the corn.






My tree face......that sounds like a medical problem...I have a bad case of tree face!

Say goodbye Kim....Goodbye Kim


(Happy Friday!)

1 comment:

Tell us what you think.