Sunday, November 13, 2011

Tried a new recipe from the collection of cook books that I own, an old twist on french toast. This one needs some tweaking before I post it on here. It was more like a batter dipped french toast than what we grew up eating. I think it is missing something. like a bit more sugar, Cinnamon and maybe a fruit salsa or whipped cream and berries. I might try to New Orleans it up a bit. Like some pecan praline sauce or something. Look for this in the near future. I have to head out on the road this evening and I will be taking some old cook books with me. I am going to eventually build this site up so recipe's that I like can be managed from here. Maybe there will be a cook book in my future. I do have some home made recipe's that my family loves but they are in my head or in pieces on paper somewhere. Some like my spaghetti sauce and my rib rub. My mother bought me a digital scale for my birthday so now I can record these recipe's as I make them. I hope this site turns out to finally to be something useful. Wish me luck.

Peace
Tim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.