Sunday, April 5, 2009

Well, we were trying to get some of our stuff out of storage today but we got just a wee bit of rain. We got one load home and while I worked in the garage to store it where wouldn't get wet this was going on outside.





















































I believe that I need to call the city and see about getting that drain tile unplugged. It is supposed to drain under the street to a storm drain by the stop sign.
We did get something done on the house project yesterday though. We went to Lowe's and bought some sheet rock, sheet rock screws, and some 2x4's so next Saturday we can frame up another wall. If this rain keeps up I will never get my garden tilled either. I need to make a list. Hmmmm?


2 comments:

  1. Hey guys! - Hang in there...it can be slow going sometimes, particularly when the weather interferes with plans. Can't wait to see the wall as it goes up!! I hope you have a great week and a wonderful Easter weekend!

    Hugs & Blessings,
    Becky S. at Just Bee 'n Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for stoppin by. I am on the road during the week so I am a bit slow to respond. This weekend we are going to frame up the wall. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think.