Saturday, April 4, 2009

Construction Update

Hi all!
Just a short post here to let you know what is going on here in the Crimson Kitchen. My job keeps me away during the week so you will only hear from me on the weekend. My father gave me a Murray lawn mower and that was a blessing. I raised the wheels on it yesterday and mowed out tiny lawn. It took right at an hour with a trip to the gas station in the middle as I ran it out of gas. So I figure 45 minutes for now. That will go down as we are going to plant a garden in the back yard taking up some lawn space.

Today we are headed to Lowe's a few towns over to buy supplies. We intend to get some 2x4's, wall board and drywall screws, among other things. Then we will have things in place for the great wall assembly between the dinning room and kitchen next weekend.

Stay tuned, I may post some pictures of something this weekend.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.