Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A little of home.....

This is Kim posting for the first time to our new blog! So much as been going on in our lives and even though we are in the middle of some major remodeling, I think I am ready to start sharing my life again.
Tim has been posting about the shape the house is in.....I am not going to that dark corner of the world today....I'm kidding, I am falling in love with this little old cottage like home. I plan on taking some time this coming weekend to get a picture of Tim and I to share. I know when I visit my favorite blogs it is so much better to have a face to go with the stories.
This morning I realized that there are some small things around here that even though they are not much, they make me feel just little bit closer to getting my "home" back. One surprise is some flowers are blooming outside the front porch.
My sun catchers are up, even though the outside window is a hot mess....please excuse that for now. I am!
I have one window....one with actual blinds and a curtain! Can you tell I haven't been getting out much? LOL
I walk into my bedroom and see this. The Princess, Pepper is resting.
That is how I looked last night after a full day of cleaning, trying to organize some of the chaos and painting. I guess I better get back to work. Have a great day.
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.