Thursday, March 26, 2009

Waking up to heavy breathing

I didn't sleep well last night. I finally got to sleep around 1:oo. Around 6:30 this morning I wake up to the sound of heavy breathing. I roll over and this is what I see.
Of course this was taken in the past as I didn't have the camera in bed with me....but you get the idea. So I slowly and with some grumpiness get up. I know she needs to go out. By the time we take care of morning business I realize I might at well make some coffee and get up.
While the coffee is brewing I slowly turn on lights and hit the furnace for a little heat. I head into my bedroom and this is what I find.
She gets me up and then goes back to sleep in my bed!! Tim and I think this is our house....wrong....it belongs to Pepper, she just allows us to live here.
I need more coffee.......
Have a great Thursday,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweetie! and so nice of you to leave a lovely warm patch on the bed for your doggie to curl up and sleep on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is almost two years old and still thinks that she is a puppy! Its like having a child all over again.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think.