Sunday, March 29, 2009

Well, I woke up this morning and this is what I saw. It is just a dusting and not the 1-4 inches they said we might get. I am happy with this as I was more than ready for spring. It is going to be in the 40's today so this is melting as I write this.




























Below you see the huge, old garage that came with this property. Between me and the garage you see a small sidewalk forming a square. Inside that square is where we are going to put our garden. We are going to set six 4x4 posts to start. Four corners and two for a gate in the foreground. I am going to put in a normal 48 inch chain link fence gate. At first we are going to fence it in with some wire fencing and steel posts where needed. Later it will get an all white picket fence. With all the stuff that I need to do in the house I can't justify doing more in the garden this season. At least we are going to have one so I can can vegetables this year. My sister has a mantis tiller but it is in the shop at the moment. Hopefully it will be fixed and I can till this up soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.